1. Create a account in Github
2. Create a repository - get your url ready from the github
3. Go to your project directory in angular js where you run your app locally using ng serve
4. Open package.json file from ide
5. Add the following to the first section of the file
"name": "your angular app name", - this will be already there
"baseHref": "/your repository folder name", like this /examplerep
6. Come back to project folder
7. install gh pages for github :npm install gh-pages --save-dev
8.makesure that you have cloned the github repository to desktop locally,you can do
this from gihub.com also(open in desktop).
9.now back in the project folder run this command to build your project
ng build --prod --base--href "your repository folder name" https://yourlogin
name.github.io/repostory (without.git extension).
wait for the build to complete .
10.install the files to github in the following way
11.run the command: angular-cli-ghpages --repo=https://github.com/yourloginname/repositoryname.git
Once done,please open the url your created in line 9 in browser to see your angular app running on github.